Saturday, July 12, 2008

New 3G iPhone

I'm so excited, I finally got an iPhone! I've been waiting for the 3G version for ages it seems like. So, yesterday I was one of those crazy fools waiting in line at the Apple store for.....6 1/2 hours! That was a pretty insane amount of time to wait but after about 2 hours you're pretty much invested in staying. The wait wasn't supposed to be so long but Apple & AT&T apparently had significant delays with the idiotic in-store activation process.

At least the Apple store employees tried to make it a little better for us. They kept our energy up with bottled water, donuts, popsicles & ice cream sandwiches. Other retailers were working the endless line too and we got free t-shirts from Jirbo.com, chicken sandwiches from Chik-fil-A and tons of other coupons for free crap. I don't think I would do that again but I have to say it was worth it because the new iPhone is frickin' awesome! I'm definitely going to be trying out the e-book readers for iPhone and giving you the scoop on them.

No comments: