Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Cool Book Stuff on Etsy

As I've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of Etsy. It's a website where people can buy and sell things handmade or that are vintage. I sell my Hide-a-Book covers on Etsy and I've had the good fortune to stumble across many talented people who sell a really cool variety of stuff. Here are some items I found that you might like too...

I'm bit obsessed with birds right now and this lovely set of bird bookplates will keep your friends from forgetting to give your book back.



This super sexy romance cover might be embarrassing to be seen reading but I can guarantee you'll get admiring glances with this purse.



You can keep this bodice-ripper bookmark tucked away between the pages of your latest book for your eyes only. I won't tell...



Gotta love that 70's hair with this journal made from a recycled Harlequin novel.



No comments: