Saturday, February 23, 2008

Danielle Steel Wanted to be a Nun??


According to an interview with Reuters, Danielle Steel wanted to be a nun when she was young. She says that her Catholic religion has always been very important in her life and it helped her get through the suicide of her son, Nicholas Traina. Steele, who has written 88 novels, says that it takes her about two and a half years to write each book. That blows me away since it seems like she has 3-4 out each year. Personally, I stopped reading Danielle Steele's books in college. They were just too emotionally wrenching to be enjoyable (for me anyway). Also I could never tell what was new or old with those plain covers. I hated picking up a book and having to read about a guy with a mustache because it was written in the 80's. You can read the full interview here.

No comments: